How to Sell Cisco SD-WAN (SSDWAN)
The How to Sell Secure Cisco SD-WAN (SSDWAN) v1.0 course is a 1-day instructor-led classroom or virtual training with a heavy focus on how to understand Cisco SD-WAN and the most relevant features of the SD-WAN solution and how to sell it. It is ideal for Partner Account Managers, Business Development Managers and other customer facing individuals. The SSDWAN course is part of Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned Content. It belongs to the stage: Blackbelt Sales expert stage 3.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network
This course is available as 1-day training.
- Partner Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
- other customer facing individuals
- Solid understanding of WAN technologies
- Understanding the key drivers for SD-WAN
- Overview and benefits of Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
- Compare and position Cisco SD-WAN
- Meraki vs Viptela
- Explain the SD-WAN architecture
- Explain the basic components of Cisco SD-WAN
- Explain the SD-WAN platforms
- Virtual and Cloud
- Describe management features of Cisco SD-WAN
- Cisco SD-WAN Automation
- Describe use cases for Cisco SD-WAN
- Cisco SD-WAN Licensing
- Understanding the Cisco SD-WAN competitors
- Creating the BoM using the CCW
1 day of Cisco SD-WAN SALES training for up to 10 attendees - Online Training
- 870 EUR (per attendee)
- Exclusive Training available
All prices are excluding tax.
BOOK THIS COURSE
Fill the form to obtain informations and book the course.