Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
The Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA) v1.0 course is a 3-day, instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Learning@Cisco. It teaches students how to successfully deploy the Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution within their enterprise networks. The course discusses how Cisco SD-Access fits into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA). It covers SD-Access fundamentals, provisioning, policies, wireless integration, border operations, and migration strategies.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco SD-Access and how it relates to Cisco DNA
- Orchestrate a Cisco SD-Access solution using the Cisco DNA Center orchestration platform
- Use the Network Data Platform to demonstrate the assurance and analytics capabilities of SD-Acces
This course is available as 3-day training.
Individuals who are planning to deploy the Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution within their enterprise networks.
- Bring your own Laptop
- Have your cisco.com account details ready
- Understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA certification level.
- Cisco SD-Access Overview
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access
- Describing the Cisco SD-Access Architecture
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center
- Configuring Underlay Automation
- Cisco SD-Access Implementation
- ISE Integration in DNA Center
- Policy Provisioning Basics
- Navigating and Managing the Policy Application Workflows
- Cisco SD-Access Border Operations
- Cisco SD-Access Deployment Models
- Connecting the Fabric to External Domains
- Wireless Integration Orchestration
- Integrating Wireless with the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- Workflow of Cisco SD-Access Wireless
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Network Design
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Basic Operation
- Cisco SD-Access Assurance and Migration
- Cisco Network Data Platform
- Cisco SD-Access Migration Strategies
Attendees get an option for hands-on labs:
- Lab 1: Validating DNA Center and Underlay Connectivity
- Lab 2: Configuring the Identity Services Engine
- Lab 3: Enabling Dynamic Authentication
- Lab 4: Configuring DNA Center Design
- Lab 5: Creating SD-Access Policy
- Lab 6: Provisioning SD-Access Overlay
- Lab 7: Configuring SD-Access Wireless Integration
- Lab 8: Configuring Wireless Hosts and Access Points
3 days of Deploying Cisco SD-Access training for up to 8 attendees - Online Training
- 2.750 EUR (per attendee)
- Exclusive Training available
All prices are excluding tax.
BOOK THIS COURSE
Fill the form to obtain informations and book the course.