Cisco Secure SD-WAN Advanced Design and Operations (SDWANBDO)
Cisco Powered validated Service for SD-WAN, which is part of Cisco's Cloud & Managed Service Provider partner program, for its expertise in Cisco SD-WAN technology. We have delivered worldwide in the last 1.5 years more than 165 3-day SD-WAN bootcamps, with 50% personal lab time.
In the course Cisco Secure SD-WAN Bootcamp (SDWANB) the focus is on the fundamentals of the solution; it enables participants to deploy the solution in a lab, learn about the architecture and fundamental principles.
However, to actually design and operate a real-life SD-WAN network, more in-depth knowledge is required. WAN Edge devices are CSR1000v (cEdge) and vEdge Cloud virtual routers running IOS XE 17.3 / 20.3 release.
Based on that experience, We have now developed Cisco Secure SD-WAN Advanced Design and Operations (SDWANBDO) v. v.17.3 20.3, a high-end training, focused on the detailed design and operation of a real-life network, with 50% personal lab exercises. The SDWANBDO is a 3-day instructor-led virtual instructor-led course that is part of Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned Content. It belongs to the stage: Blackbelt SD-WAN deployment stage 3.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Designing of complex SD-WAN networks with real-life network topologies and scenarios.
- Operating a SD-WAN network (“day 2”), including change management, monitoring and troubleshooting guides (including better understanding of Cisco SD-WAN policy engine) .
- Integrating Amazon AWS with practical lab exercises, and understanding SaaS and IaaS in multi-cloud environments (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- An introduction to multi-domain: Interfacing SD-WAN deployments with SDA and ACI architecture.
This course is available as 3-days training.
(English or German)
Free spots available
- 11.01.2021 to 13.01.2021
- 25.01.2021 to 27.01.2021
- 08.02.2021 to 10.02.2021
- 22.02.2021 to 24.02.2021
- 08.03.2021 to 10.03.2021
- 22.03.2021 to 24.03.2021
- 12.04.2021 to 14.04.2021
- 26.04.2021 to 28.04.2021
- 10.05.2021 to 12.05.2021
- 17.05.2021 to 19.05.2021
Individuals who are planning, implementing or administering a Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Bring your own Laptop
- Have your cisco.com account details ready
- Solid understanding of WAN technologies
- Cisco Secure SD-WAN Advanced Bootcamp (SDWANB) or similar experience
- The course contains these components:
- Part 1: Installing devices (quick review)
- Part 2: Underlay (routing, NAT, templates, certificates, troubleshooting)
- Part 3: Templates (operational best practices, and advanced features)
- Part 4: Overlay: Design and troubleshooting (goal: “all desired tunnels up”)
- Lab: Overlay
- Part 5: Policies: Construction of an incremental, complex policy (goal: “policy design”).
- Lab: Policies
- Part 6: Security Policies
- Lab: Security Policies
- Part 7: Migration
- Part 8: Operation, monitoring, logging, analytics, multidomain integration
- Lab: Operations
3 days of Cisco SD-WAN Advanced training for up to 16 attendees - Online Training
- 2.590 EUR (per attendee)
- Exclusive Training available
All prices are excluding tax.
BOOK THIS COURSE
Fill the form to obtain informations and book the course.