Cisco DNA Self-Drive (DNASD)
The Cisco DNA Self-Drive (DNASD) v1.0 course is a 1-day instructor-led or virtual instructor-led training that provides network engineers and operations architects with overview and practical understanding of the Cisco DNA Center Applications as well as the Cisco DNA Center integration capabilities. It also provides demo labs to demonstrate Cisco DNA Center Automation and Analytics.
In this course, you will learn how to leverage Cisco DNA Center (DNAC) features to start simplifying customer network operations and enable better visibility into their environment. We will focus on network analytics and demonstrate how you can access client and infrastructure health by using Cisco DNA Center. You will also explore Cisco DNA Center automation capabilities like template programmer, software inventory management, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and other newest additions to the solution. We will also discuss deployment options, requirements, positioning and upcoming development, so you will be comfortable discussing Cisco DNA Center solution with your customer. The DNASD course is part of Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned Content. It belongs to the stage: Black Belt Cisco DNA Presales / Deployment Stage 2.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the Cisco Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts, and components of it.
- Introduce intent-based and context-aware enterprise networking.
- Introduce Cisco DNA Center Automation and Analytics.
- Introduce network automation using Cisco DNA Center and the built-in applications like Cisco Network Plug and Play, Application Policy, SD Access, and many other.
- Introduce network assurance using Cisco DNA Center and the built-in components like Client health, Network health and Application health.
- Introduce integration capabilities and Cisco DNA Center Platform to enable customization and value-add
This course is available as 1-day training.
(English or German)
Free spots available
Individuals who are planning, implementing or administering a Cisco DNA Center
- Bring your own Laptop
- Have your cisco.com account details ready
- CCNA R&S knowledge and network operations fundamentals
- Trends and network requirements for the digital age
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA)
- Cisco DNA Introduction
- Cisco DNA Center Demo
- Introducing Cisco DNA Automation
- Introducing Cisco DNA Assurance
- Introducing Cisco DNA Center Features
- Introducing Cisco DNA Center Platform
- Introducing Cisco DNA Center Appliance
- Ordering options
- Introduction of Not for Resale (NFR) program
- Data retention
- High Availability
- Appliance Patching
- User Roles and Privileges
- Supported platforms
- Cisco DNA Center Automation Perspective
- Automating Standard Changes
- Image Repository
- Command Runner
- Template Editor
- Application Policy
- License Manager
- Network Plug and Play
- Software-Defined Access
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance Perspective
- Supported Insights
- Enabling Telemetry
- Supported Use Cases
- Assurance App Visibility
- Assurance Machine Learning
- Cisco DNA Center Platform
- REST API
- APIs Device SDK
- Release Planning
1 day of Cisco DNA Self Drives training for up to 8 attendees - Online Training
- 870 EUR (per attendee)
- Exclusive Training available
All prices are excluding tax.
BOOK THIS COURSE
Fill the form to obtain informations and book the course.